Professional Congress Organiser - PCO
C-IN has the knowledge and expertise to ensure your event reaches its full potential and ultimate success.
As a professional congress organiser (PCO) or Core PCO we have a modular approach in providing congress management services, regardless of size or location. Over the last decade, C-IN handled over 600 projects for institutions, academic and medical sectors, organisations and companies. Whether you are looking for partial support or complete congress logistics, we tailor our services to match your needs.
Our PCO services include:
We carefully study the industry and whenever there is a possible connection between your specialisation and conference topic we step in with a gentle proposal to cooperate. We are aware that your busy schedule often doesn't allow setting up all the necessary networks and logistics to get a new event or conference started. C-IN will work on your behalf by finding the right people and institutions required to start building your project.
Building a Committee
C-IN will tie everything together by helping you discover your marketing position and assembling the right people to make your event successful. Building a solid platform for your vision requires us to liaise with convention bureaus, organising committees and numerous suppliers. To achieve this, we have built an extensive network of relationships that are at your disposal.
Being a part of your presentation team we will always be ready to assist you in any way, providing you with our expertise and support. Expressing your vision to gain full support requires well targeted articulation, so let us contribute to this by proposing the best-fitting medium for your message.
We have contracted long-term partnership arrangements with major conference venues, hotel chains and independent resorts and hotels. The outcomes of these are better prices for our clients, standardised contracts that allow customisation, reduction in liability and a significantly streamlined negotiation process.
Venue management includes:
- Selection and presentation of possible venues
- Negotiation on rates and conditions (ie. deposit payments, payment & cancellation conditions)
- Contracting the venue or hotel
- Conference room booking and invoicing
- Room allocation (break out rooms, offices, exhibition, etc.)
- Selection and coordination of technical equipment for the conference
- Logistical planning and coordination at the venue
- On site conference secretariat management
- Planning and coordination of safety and security measures with local representatives
- Layout, print and positioning of delegate and speaker signage
Transparency and open books are two essential components of our work. Feel free to follow up on the financial details of your event whenever you wish. All vital documents, including audit-ready financial statements will be provided at the end of your conference. As a financially balanced company, we offer pre-financing as well as risk share contracts.
ABSTRACTS, POSTERS, PAPERS
Thanks to the sophisticated software cmOffice, abstract authors are able to submit, review and change abstracts on-line. The scientific committee is able to review the submitted abstracts and process the evaluation online from anywhere in the world, allowing them to save valuable time for the conference program.
As an environmentally responsible company we offer a number of different technological alternatives, for example memory sticks and e-posters, which are used for presentations as well as sharing of posters and papers.
SPEAKER, PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
Our services include the planning of sessions for your events including time slot management, meeting rooms reservation, resource management as well as the organisation of conference speakers and session chairs. All the changes made in the Program Manager are directly projected onto the online programme application linked to your conference website.
With everything from on-site technical necessities to travel and accommodation reservations, we ensure that your speakers will approach the stage with confidence.
C-IN will also handle the production of your program and the overall logistics, which are associated to the matters of the conference program.
All participant requests related to conference registration, accommodation and social Program booking and abstract processing are managed using one unique login, established during the intital registration process. This user account can be used repeatedly for all conference purposes as well as any other future events organised by C-IN.
The system includes on-line payment processing, automatic requests and final payment confirmation.
The system allows real-time reports on conference status (number of registrations, booking overview, payment status, etc.)
HOTEL RESERVATION / ACCOMMODATION
Our close relationship with many hotel chains allows us to provide you with the best possible rates. We find the finest accommodation arrangements to fit your attendees' needs, whether it is a university dorm or a five-star property. With accommodation at a very good price, we guarantee that your attendees will reserve a room within your block, greatly increasing networking opportunities as well as reducing attrition risks.
Full administrative support includes:
- Organisation of allotments in hotels of the required categories
- Negotiation on rates and contractual stipulations
- Creation of an online hotel booking form
- Description of hotels on the conference homepage
- Indication of location of hotels on a city map within the homepage
- Group bookings
- Sending of booking contracts to the companies
- Entering data based on the special requests of individual guests and data amendment
- Reservation of VIP rooms (speakers, committee, etc.) and negotiation with the hotels on possible "upgrades" and "complementary rooms"
- Confirming reservations to the participants via e-mail, fax or mail
- Invoicing (credit card guarantee) to the participants or the companies
- Control of payments (credit card payment possible online)
- Continuous management of the room allotments
- Transmission of rooming lists to the hotels
- Set up of hotel desk at conference venue
- Settling of accounts with the hotels
- Presentation of booking statistics to the organisers
MARKETING & PROMOTION
Our reputation of surpassing the expected attendance derives from our proficiency in strategic communications and marketing.
C-IN provides assistance relating to promotional material as well as media campaigns. We will represent your event to potential sponsors, potential participants and any other stakeholders.
We carefully research the proper market to reach your target market; making sure that your event is a success in terms of the financial outcome.
Our services include the overall management of finances and all related aspects, such as: management of bank accounts, cash flow, taxes, preparation of accounts as well as invoicing and payments.
Among C-IN’s values is the ability to organise events while meeting the highest standards, respecting the budget and delivering the conference objectives. Effective cost income management, transparency and open books are financial essentials of which we always apply.
As a financially balanced company, we offer conference pre-financing as well as risk share contracts with guarantees in terms of the financial outcome.
SPONSORSHIP / INDUSTRY LIAISON
We provide help with the identification and development of sponsorship and marketing opportunities that will be offered to potencial sponsors.
Industry sponsorship and maintaining a good relationship with sponsors are vital aspects and major sources of income for events. Our Industry Liaison department will provide you with appropriate contact details for potential sponsors and partners, thus ensuring adequate financial support for your event.
Industry liaison administration includes:
- Analysing potential sponsor revenue and pricing
- Preparing participation conditions and contracts
- Preparing sponsor packages
- Sponsor account management - liaison with companies over rooming, technical and catering requirements for satellite symposia
- Mailing to prospects, negotiation with potential sponsors
- Finalising contracts
- Processing payments, reminders
- Coordinating sponsored events, items and advertising materials
- Communicating with printers and publishers
- Processing sponsor bookings and payments
Our company services include the overall management of the exhibition:
- Concept creation
- Exhibition floor plans
- Exhibition manual
- Top quality supplier selection
- Allocation and sales of the exhibition space and related services
- Communication with exhibitors
- On-site support
- Setting-up and dismantling of the exhibition
CONFERENCE MATERIALS AND PRINT
Our services include design as well as the production of all conference printed materials such as program books, abstract books, lists of participants, badges and any other congress materials.
SOCIAL PROGRAM, TOURS AND TRANSPORT
We manage a wide variety of social program activities. Our company will handle pre and post conference events, as well as all transportation.
- Setting up and presenting a plan for the different social events
- Coordinating and running the event
- Negotiating with the different providers (event venues, catering, artists, etc.)
- Creation of a detailed plan including rehearsals for all performers
- Supervision of the event on site
- Supervising the dismantling of the event
- Selection of interesting day or pre / post-conference tours suited to the participants and subject of the conference
- Reservation of buses and / or destinations (museums, restaurants, etc.) included in the tour
- Allocation of suitable guides with the relevant local knowledge for each tour
- Set-up of tour desk at the conference venue to sell additional tickets and provide information
Any request or wish that would enhance the message of your sponsors and speakers will be made accessible. Besides the standard AV technology, our services include the option of webcasting and conference apps for mobile devices (Android, Apple and Blackberry). In order to keep the atmosphere of your conference lively, we will help with any social media as well as on-site networking solutions.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
C-IN is aware of suppliers that have an active green policy. We take recycling as a serious issue in all of our activities.
After months and sometimes even years of preparation, our trained and experienced team together with pre-qualified third party suppliers makes sure that all event components are performed in a professional and accurate manner resulting in the overall success of your conference.
Our services regarding general management include insurance, CRM, data management as well as human resources. All logistics are coordinated by a dedicated project manager (your main contact), who will handle your event from beginning to end.
C-IN conference team has years of experience in delivering professional service in the Czech Republic and anywhere in Europe. Please contact us by emailing a request for proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our office at +420 261 174 301.
ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Core PCO for 5 European Associations
12 Years of Experience