Allow C-IN to provide you with the highest level of local insight required to get the best out of your event in any destination.
With over 12 years of experience in a wide range of events, we benefit from long term partnerships with pre-selected suppliers and partners around Europe. Whether you are looking for a local service partner for your congress or aiming for a special experience in your chosen location, trust C-IN to deliver top quality services with the highest level of insight into your destination.
Our DMC service includes:
HOTEL RESERVATION / ACCOMODATION
Our close relationship with many hotel chains allows us to provide you with the best possible rates. We find the finest accommodation arrangements to fit your attendees' needs, whether it is a university dorm or a five-star property. With accommodation at a very good price, we guarantee that your attendees will reserve a room within your block, which greatly increases networking opportunities as well as reducing attrition risks.
Accommodation management includes:
- Organisation of allotments in hotels of the required categories
- Negotiation on rates and contractual stipulations
- Creation of an online hotel booking form
- Description of hotels on the conference homepage
- Indication of location of hotels on a city map within the homepage
- Group bookings
- Sending of booking contracts to the companies
- Entering data based on special requests of individual guests and data amendment
- Reservation of VIP rooms (speakers, committee, etc.) and negotiation with the hotels on possible "upgrades" and "complementary rooms"
- Confirming reservations to the participants via e-mail, fax or mail
- Invoicing (credit card guarantee) to the participants or the companies
- Control of payments (credit card payment possible online)
- Continuous management of the room allotments
- Transmission of rooming lists to the hotels
- Set up of hotel desk at conference venue
- Settling of accounts with the hotels
- Presentation of booking statistics to the organisers
Our company services include the overall management of the exhibition:
- Concept creation
- Exhibition floor plans
- Exhibition manual
- Top quality supplier selection
- Allocation and sales of exhibition space and related services
- Communication with exhibitors
- On-site support
- Setting-up and dismantling of the exhibition
We manage a wide variety of social program activities. Our company will handle pre and post conference events, as well as all transportation.
- Setting up and presenting a plan for the different social events
- Coordinating and running the event
- Negotiating with the different providers (event venues, catering, artists, etc.)
- Drawing up a detailed plan including rehearsals for all performers
- Supervision of the event on site
- Supervising the dismantling of the event
- Selection of interesting day or pre / post-congress tours suited to the participants and subject of the event
- Reservation of buses and / or destinations (museums, restaurants, etc.) included in the tour
- Allocation of suitable guides with the relevant local knowledge for each tour
- Set-up of tour desk at the congress venue to sell additional tickets and provide information
As we are well established on the market, doing more than 50 events a year, we have an extensive database of experienced guides, stewards and hostesses. Whether you are looking for a few professional hostesses speaking several languages or a large amount of helpers we can assist you with this matter as well.
We have contracted long-term partnership arrangements with major conference venues, hotel chains and independent resorts and hotels. The outcomes of these are better prices for our clients, standardised contracts that allow customisation, reduction in liability, and a significantly streamlined negotiation process.
Venue handling administration includes:
- Selection and presentation of possible venues
- Negotiation on rates and conditions (ie. deposit payments, payment & cancellation conditions)
- Contracting the venue or hotel
- Conference room booking and invoicing
- Room allocation (break out rooms, offices, exhibition, etc.)
- Selection and coordination of technical equipment for the conference
- Logistical planning and coordination at the venue
- On site conference secretariat management
- Planning and coordination of safety and security measures with local representatives
- Layout, print and positioning of delegate and speaker signage
With 11 years of market experience and a wide range of suppliers, we can fulfil any wish you may have. As your DMC partner, we coordinate all third party services to make your event exceptional. All logistics are coordinated by a dedicated project manager (your main contact), who will handle your event from the beginning to end.
In addition to other DMC services, C-IN offers the administration of VISA application support to your congress delegates. It also includes application to the Immigration Police, if applicable.
High standard delegate treatment is essential. We are ready to arrange VIP services at the airport, set up a regular hospitality desk in the arrival and departure hall at the airport and info desks in selected hotels.
We maintain a long term partnership with all major transportation companies in the Czech Republic. You can benefit from our market knowledge and buying power to achieve cost effective solutions. All related administration and logistics are naturally included in the package.
C-IN team has extensive destination knowhow since 2002. Please contact us by emailing a request for proposal to email@example.com or by calling our office at +420 261 174 301.
ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Core PCO for 5 European Associations
12 Years of Experience