Core Professional Congress Organiser - Core PCO
Building the full potential for your association and future events.
As a core professional congress organiser (Core PCO) we have a modular approach in providing congress management services, regardless of event size, location or the structure of your organisation. If looking to continually improve the attractiveness, production effectiveness, finance and overall organisation of your event, allow C-IN to provide these improvements as a long term integrated partner. We have over 5 years of experience in providing full Core PCO services to a wide range of partners and continue to build our portfolio.
C-IN’s Core PCO Services:
Further to the regular services provided within congress management, having a long-term partner to organise your recurring event provides your association with a range of additional benefits.
KEY BENEFITS OF LONG-TERM CO-OPERATION:
- A Core PCO promotes the most cost effective way to organise your event through an ongoing improved knowledge of the congress, operations and association procedures. Further to this due to this existing knowledge and competence the time invested in tendering for a PCO, briefing congress requirements and preparation for each conference is significantly shorter.
- Further increasing efficiency and reducing stress through an increased focused on core content of the event and long- term goals of the association whilst your partner deals with the main logistical management of your event.
- Long-term partnership facilitates a combined focus towards future goals and objectives of the association through increasing the incentive for exceptional performance of the PCO. Through continuous evaluation and experience the congress is improved whilst eradicating the cost of transferring knowledge and experience between different PCO’s and the association.
- A Core PCO allows you to fully benefit from the lessons learnt from previous congresses and will ensure that knowledge and experience is transferred from one event to another in the most comprehensive way. A Core PCO partner is also a valuable consultant in doing analysis and comparisons for the feasibility of future destinations.
- Long- term partnership ensures the continuity of brand conformity across different congress websites, logos and marketing materials. This in turn helps create an increasingly recognisable and unified sustainable brand for your congress.
- In an industry largely based on people, a long-term partnership allows for improved working relationships which promote mutual understanding and knowledge of individual requirements built over time and each event. Further to this a Core PCO benefits from ongoing relations with main sponsors and exhibitors both of which are vital to the success of the congress.
WHY CHOOSE C-IN AS YOUR CHOSEN CORE PCO:
- Our modular approach to providing services allows us to tailor make a package and financial proposal based on the individual needs of your association.
- C-IN is currently providing full Core PCO services to 4 European partners and has over 12 years’ experience in organising over 600 events throughout Europe.
- Geographically situated in the heart of Europe, C-IN has an ideal location for a centralised European office. The Czech Republic also provides fantastic value for money for many key services leading to further benefits for your association.
- Quality assurance through our accreditation with the International Association of Professional Congress Organisers (IAPCO), International Congress and Convention Association and the International Organisation for Standardisation Certification (ISO).
- Well established network with a wide range of European convention bureaus, suppliers and industry partners.
- C-IN believes a transparent, open and honest approach is the most effective way to develop a strong and trustworthy relationship with its partners.
ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
Core PCO for 5 European Associations
12 Years of Experience